Item NO.: E58/JY019/S168
Gyro: 6 axis
Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo (Included)
Transmitter Battery:3 x 1.5 AA battery (NOT Included)
Charging time: 60-70mins
Flying time: 7-9mins
R/C distance: 80-100m
Camera: 2MP 720P wide angle, 0.3MP (Optional)
Quad's size: 27x19.5x5cm (the arms not folded)
12.5x7.5x5cm (the arms folded)
Package Size: 17.5x16x7cm
Package weight: 360g
- With foldable arms, small size, easy to carry.
- With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
- With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
- There have 2 cameras can be choose. With 2.0MP 720P wide angle camera give wide range high denfinition pictures and video.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
- 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
- The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
Function: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, 3-level flight speed, LED Light, Headless Mode, One Key Automatic Return, Altitude Hold Mode, WiFi FPV
1 x Eachine E58 RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.7V 500mAh Lipo Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Protection Cover
4 x Spare Blades
1 x screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Common Problem and The Solution:
Q: What if it does not fly balance ?
A: When the E58 is offset during flight, you can click on the Fine-tune button of reverse direction until the problem is solved.
Q: What if the drone can’t take off ?
A: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction )
Q: What if the motor not spin?
A: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)